Go to Tools > Start NetPlay and either host the game you're playing or connect to the host's room.
For Hosts: Check "MP4-8: Save Each Turn" if you are playing Mario Party. For other GC games leave it unchecked.
Once everyone is together, you may start the party. In cases of crashing or desync, make sure settings are shared and restart.
• Players are limited to one singles and one doubles match per week
• For a game to be official, all players must agree and have not played a match that week. In the event of an odd number of players, a player can play again but the second match will not count for them.
• The game that will be played is consistent each season, and separate for both singles and doubles.
• The map in official matches is consistent for each week. In casual matches, this rule does not apply.
• Each week lasts from Monday - Sunday. For timekeeping purposes, a week ends at Sunday at 11:59 PM EST. If a match starts during one week but ends after that week has finished, the match still counts.
• Each game will last 20 turns, have all minigames enabled, and bonus stars must be on. No handicaps are allowed.
• If a player cannot complete a match, and more than 5 turns have passed, then that player automatically forfeits the match. If less than 5 turns have passed, then the game does not count.